Boutique Guesthouse Host in Barcelona
竞博电竞平台 www.buylvepileather.com About Xotels
We are a boutique?hotel management company?which strives to challenge the status quo. With our creative strategies and best practices we turn around hotels, and reposition them to outperform their competitors and become local market leaders.
We are looking for a Guesthouse Host for our brand new stylish and modern Boutique Guesthouse with 19 rooms in the hearth of Poble Sec is looking for passionate, warm and outgoing team members.
Mission of the Role
Delivering a great guest experience, our Host will represent the hotel with initiative, commitment and a meticulous attention to detail throughout all stages of the guest's stay.
Duties and Responsibilities?
- Contributes to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
- Understands and operates Hotel′s Property Management System.
- Knows how to use Front Office equipment.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, as well as other services of the property
- Possesses a working knowledge of the Standard Operating Procedures and applies them accordingly
- Identifies different types of guests and their needs, providing an anticipatory and personalized service and exceeding their expectations. Resolves their problems quickly, efficiently with interest and empathy.
- Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices, selling rooms and other services of the hotel
- Concierge services – promoting, explaining and booking activities for guests
- Has a proper knowledge of the surrounding area in order to assist guests with their queries
- Serves during breakfast and performs breakfast tasks and F&B tasks throughout the day
- Coordinates with the Housekeeping and Maintenance team and assures the completion of tasks and the proper flow of information
- Reads, keeps and assures proper handover. Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
- Performs cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, billing and invoice settlement, etc using the established procedures
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures and is aware of accident prevention policies.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the work area and common spaces.
- Works on a dynamic schedule with morning and afternoon shifts
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- General Manager/Duty Manager
Experience & Qualifications
- Hospitality or Tourism related studies preferred
- Well developed communication and customer relations skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English, other languages are a plus
- Understand and operate Hotel′s Property Management System
- Possess a working knowledge of reservations procedures
- Know room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates, as well as other services of the property
- Assist in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodate special requests whenever possible
- Offer personalized service to each and every guest
- Handle guest complaints with interest, concern and empathy
- Must demonstrate a proactive and positive approach to work
- Previous Front Office or F&B experience preferred